Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's getting closer...

...and I'm getting more nervous!

Student teaching is just right around the corner and the closer it gets, the more nervous I get. I had to attend Student Teaching seminars Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of this week and they were beginning to stress me out. They told us about what to expect while student teaching and what assignments we had to do while student teaching. In a way, most of the seminars were pointless, as we have already been told everything they said in the seminars in previous classes. But, I found some of them very useful in preparing myself for student teaching.

In some ways, I feel that student teaching isn't going to be very beneficial for me because I am at the stage now to where I do not want to be a teacher anymore. I have subbed so much that I am just burnt out with school altogether. However, student teaching might change that viewpoint for me and I might actually use the degree I will be earning in May. Who knows?!

So, I will begin a very busy and stressful semester starting Tuesday as I go to Fancy Farm to begin my student teaching. As I said before, I am very nervous, but also very excited. I know my teachers will be very helpful and God will use me to do great things while I am there. Whether it's my future career or not, I will make the most of it and do the best I can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment