Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New Year...A New Blog...

So, with it being a New Year, I am going to try to do a better job of posting on this thing. Lots of exciting things will be happening within the next 6 months, and I would love to share them with everyone!

In a couple of weeks, I will begin my student teaching. I have awaited this date for a long time. Now that it is finally here, I am both nervous and excited! I get nervous teaching students when a teacher is grading me. At the same time I am ready to graduate with my Bachelor's Degree.

In March, my brother and sister-in-law are expecting their second son, Gaige Fuller. I am so excited to have another baby in the family!

In May, I will be graduating with my Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education.

Those are just a few things coming up that I am super excited about. I know there will be other things here and there, so I plan to post about those things as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment